Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hawaii pictures


Hooked up to the main computer and downloading the Hawaiian pictures. Having trouble typing because my home office is not set up like my work office. Sometimes I miss the work I use to do. Hope my replacement likes that job. It wasn't a bad job, it had it's challenges and everyday was somewhat different. But it's the people around you that can make or break your day....

What am I doing? Stop it Jacki.... when I get back from this next adventure, I will just have to visit my Fidelity Friends. Meanwhile Live in the present ... enjoy everyday Ben and I share... and thank god for all of it.

Tomorrow we will start another RV adventure to include a 5 state loop. So far we have visited 91 National Monuments out of 388. I'm looking forward to my postcard views as we travel across the highways. Yes, I am traveling it with Ben. We have talked about getting a dog.... but it hasn't happened yet.

We had to postpone our New England trip due to medical reasons.... but that's personal and I don't feel like posting any details here for all the world to see.

I welcome the emails from friends. I also hope that I will be able to write more on my blog as we travel. Hawaii was so hard to get a net connection. Hope that the next couple of weeks it will be easier to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment