Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Outting

Just had to get out of the HOUSE.... cabin Fever or I would rename it .... DEPRESSION>

So we drove up to Bailey to get a hot dog... ha ha... Took over an hour to drive from Denver, a half an hour to stand in line in front of the hot dog shaped building. Barely found parking. 15 mins. to eat the foot long dog with onion rings and a pineapple shake. 2 1/2 hours to drive back in Labor day traffic. IT WAS A GOOD DAY.

I took Riley for a walk... noticed a smoke plum covering the sky. The Sun was RED. It looked like dooms day. Our breathing was heavy, our eyes watered. Riley and I went back home to get inside the house. It is a big fire in Boulder.... which is over an hour away from us.

Pulled out of my depression.... have to get Ben through one more operation and we should be back to normal. I don't know if anyone is reading this. I don't ever hear from anyone. OH well ... if there is anyone out there ... have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment