Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 2010

This month is going to be a busy one too. Ben's son his somewhat recovered, but that's another story indeed. I don't think he is the same person as he was before his coma... I'm trying to be nice, so that's about all I'm going to write about this.

The Cancer seeds were placed in Ben a couple of weeks ago, and now we have been delayed until the 28th for his operation to replace both knees. He's getting short tempered and sharp with me.... Hummm that's all I'm going to write about this.

I find myself fighting depression and forcing myself to rise above the occasion. I'm tired, simply put. And I'm bored too. I realized that I've forgotten to take my heart pills these last weeks... or is it months? Just been too busy with other worries and concerns.

I don't know what I want right now. May-be I'm due for some Me-time. Yea that's it!

No new pictures to add to the blog. Haven't been anywhere lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment